Oasis on 54th St.
Changing the landscape of urban design and development
Oasis on 54th is a modern take on the traditional urban townhouse. Vertically oriented with four carefully crafted stories, Oasis features soaring 20’ ceilings and private terraces on every level. The iconic design creates a perfect blend of convenience, comfort, privacy, and an unmistakable connection with the outdoors.
With 80% energy savings over conventional construction, Oasis on 54th showcases the pinnacle of building science and technology. Featuring a thoughtfully designed building envelope with continuous air, moisture, and thermal barriers; this passive home will provide health, happiness, and comfort for generations to come.
- FLOOR PLAN: 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
- OUTDOOR: Private Garden, Teak Roof Decks, Terrace, and Optional Green Roof
- EXTERIOR: Reclaimed Charred Wood Siding, Concrete Wall Panels, Anodized Aluminum
- HEALTH: Fresh Air Ventilation, No VOC Paint, FSC Flooring, Air Renew Drywall
- DESIGN: Solarium with 20’ Window Wall, Floating Oak Stair, Skylight, Custom Fabrication
- KITCHEN: European Frameless Cabinets, Chef’s Island, Wood Accent Ceiling
- EFFICIENCY: Aluminum Clad Triple Pane Windows, 12” Continuously Insulated Walls, LED Lighting with Google Home and Alexa Controls, Super Efficient Mechanicals
submit your contact information to download a floorplan and spec package for oasis on 54th:
With most of the city’s major employment centers (including Downtown, the North Side, and Oakland) just a bus ride or short commute away you can live a car-free lifestyle here, with business district that serve your every need.
photo by Matt Dayak